Thursday 8 July 2010

Found an issue of Nova magazine from July 2000 today, all about Kate Moss!!


How exciting I hear you say..


Yes, this I true.


I also hear your teeth chattering in earnest..


The article was quite interesting actually, kinda a question and answer type thing. I would have taken better pictures of the article and linked it to my flickr so you could have read it, but nahhh I is a lazy fella you see.


Listen to this rambling.


Here I shan't drag it out any longer....




"I don't feel exploited. It's my choice"



"I like them because they are provocative, but not in a sexy way, and because I felt so comfortable shooting the story. I wasn't like 'Oh I've got my tits out.' I was in my own environment and I think the pictures show a kind of intimacy."


No comments:

Post a Comment