Sunday 5 September 2010

Gert needs a good old talking to...


Basically I've been a very PHAT little grill and not moved from my mummy bear chair for like 3287412057823 years. Its not good.

small lie. i've maybe been out too much and not been concentrating and been supremely distracted by things that really don't matter in life like watching 'young dumb and living off mum' and drinking cider on street corners.

if only that was a lie.

But no, in all seriousness, the main reason why I haven't posted is because I've been selling my camera so I can get an upgrade.. but things have been taking longer than I thought so I haven't got my new one yet. *tear runs from eye*

Best things Gert's done since her last post:
  • Went to a vintage jumble thing - bank holiday special, meaning large bag was only £10 YAYME
  • The V&A with Jack, I think I could live there, it's so quiet and spooky and everything a museum should be!
  • Finished my bike - FINALLY!!! the pain and suffering I had to go through to get it finally finished still brings me nightmares, will post a picture of it when I get my new camera.
I believe that's about as interesting as my life gets, then of course I think I've spent about my whole summer taking in/up dresses, o so time consuming.

I also like pictures, so here are some oldies - something like 'I HAVE AMAZING CAMERA SKILLS'
Mc D's mega whopper
People on london transport at new year are awesome!!
This scares me.
all taken on my petri 7s 35mm

p.s. i does start schoolies next thursday, soo will have trillions of things to post about. first day of 6th form. im scared. lots of big scary old people. well my age. but i feel old now.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment