Tuesday 28 September 2010

AMSTERDAM.


I'll keep it fairly short, just like the holiday *smiles*

Right, so yeah, I obviously went to Amsterdam as you can see from the title and picture.. It was AMAZING!!! Gert may be in love... Annd not to encourage the stereotype but i did smell weed the second I stepped off the train *chuckles* twas o so amusing.


I think one of my favourite parts were the bikes, if you don't know me already then you may not know that I have a mini obsession with bikes, and I'm pretty sure they do in Amsterdam too...

Bike multi story 'car' park

They're cool they have this weird braking system 'coaster brakes' on them, similar to fixed gear bikes where you brake by stopping the pedals but you can coast. It's very cool. And not to sound stupid but everyone has dutch bikes *chuckles* obviously aye?

There are also like millions of flea markets scattered around the place, which was awesome. Got these.. nice and sophisticated!!!

Tasty shirt

Blue pin stripped Levis

Flowery shorts

Awesome I'm cool leggings

Adidas hat
Hat+Shirt €2
Levis+Shorts+Leggings €6
Total €8.
SCORE!
clothes scanned in.

And now last but very not least, the main thing about Amsterdam is that it is BEAUTIFUL. Don't forget that sonny jim!!!

even when its raining.

O also, just have to add that from next weekend I shall promise (promises are made 'not' to be broken, I may brake it, sorry) that I will start regularly updating it.. from then I shall hopefully have my camera *crosses fingers*. The pain that I have been through not having a camera has been unbearable.. I didn't even have one in Amsterdam, woe is me, only my mothers silly compact which makes me angry and my Nikkormat film, but I'm poor so can't afford film or to get the photos developed. This made me very sad. but from next weekend I shall be set freeeeee. YAY. *again crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment