Thursday 7 April 2011

here comes the sun...

FELT LIKE SUMMER.
this made me smile.
which made me wear SUMMER clothes.
meaning NO TIGHTS.
thats a big deal.

mums old cloth swimming costume i found down in the basement, charity shop granny 'i'm a tourist' shorts (trust me you haven't seen them rolled down), my old fish belt i have when i was a young one also found in basement.
see only three items.
that's a big deal.

and i tidied my room.
and i finished me biology course work.
and i finished school yesterday.
those are big deals too.

making it feel even MORE LIKE SUMMER.

then i decided to google my self.
becuase that's what you do when it's REALLY SUNNY outside.
and you are cool.

i found this.


and people came over and we sung songs and were merry in my garden.
in the SUN.
with the GRASS.
can't think of a much better situation.
actually i want to go to the beach.
it will happen.
AHH I CAN'T WAIT. SUMMER.
here really does come the sun.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I just love your blog!

    SUN SUN SUN=FUN FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete