Friday 22 July 2011

now & then.



I'm 17 in two weeks and over the last year or so I have got really into 'coming of age' films. It's funny how you can watch a film like this a million times but then one day actually get it. Kinda like a kids tv show having 'adult' jokes in them. You only really understand once you reach a certain age.

Growing up scares me. I like being young. I want to hold onto my youth for as long as possible because you really don't have it for that long. And I love how you can hold such strong friendships even if you have all gone your separate ways. Like those friends you never see, but when you're together it's like they have never been away.

Being a teenager and growing up is emotional. Which is oh so slightly hilarious. Sometimes you want it to end. And sometimes you want it to last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment